What is graphic facilitation?
Graphic facilitation is the process of drawing content summaries, maps, and strategies in real-time.
We work alongside meeting facilitators to create visual notes: hand-drawn representations of your content drawn live in meetings, conferences, seminars, and much more.
Incorporating visual notes into your meeting facilitation is a perfect way to turn meetings into productive sessions for idea generation, team alignment, and strategic planning.
Why graphic facilitation?
The excitement of live drawing prevents boredom–and seeing the content of your meeting visually means everyone can stay focused.
Visuals make it easy for everyone to start creatively problem-solving together. Seeing your content drawn out encourages more creative ideation.
Sharing and displaying visual notes after your event can re-engage your people to take action after your meeting or presentation ends.
Graphic facilitation services
Also known as graphic recording or scribing, visual notes are drawn in real-time using simple words and pictures.
- Perfect for wowing audiences at live events like meetings
- Drawn live in the room at your event
- Digital versions are provided in a high-resolution format
digital visual notes
Digital visual notes have the same benefits as regular visual notes, but are created live on a digital drawing tablet.
- Project at any scale and proportion for large audiences
- Connect virtually for webinars
- Easy to share right after an event
You pose a question to your audience, we draw their answers. People are delighted when they see their ideas come to life, live.
- Attract attention at trade shows
- Collect feedback from focus groups
- Engage people at fundraising events
A large-scale combination of live visual notes and pre-determined content that's drawn live on-site.
- Fill an event space in a dramatic and meaningful way
- Let people know what you're all about
- Perfect as a gathering place for discussion and ideation
Bring the methodology behind graphic facilitation to your team.
- Classes are custom, with options for all ages and industries
- Improve your memory and cognition
- Communicate better with your team
- Taught by leading graphic facilitation practitioners
Graphic facilitation engages everyone
Our clients know that graphic facilitation is a top tool for engaging their employees, clients and customers.
We create a plan with you for how to best incorporate our services into your meeting.
Your dedicated project manager and artist will work closely with you throughout your event.
Along with the original notes, you’ll get digital copies you can print and share.
Graphic facilitation gives your work a boost
Before Ink Factory, our founders worked at management consulting firms where they helped large corporations solve problems and find new and better ways to work. Because of this, we “get” what clients are looking for:
Show tangible results. Graphic facilitation does a lot more than up the cool factor of a meeting. That’s why we give clients the tools needed to create a measurable impact before, during and after.
Personalized solutions that set you apart. That’s why we work with facilitators to develop custom visual experiences for every client. No cookie-cutter ideas here.
We'll work with you to create a visual experience tailored to your needs.